Random musings from a guy who has been around the block once or twice...

Monday, November 24, 2008

Just a little crush...


It's been awhile since I've had one but boy let me tell how great it is to have one again. I can't really go into much detail but I will say this. It's nice to think of someone else for a change. It's the pleasure you get just from hearing their voice, or the laugh you catch yourself having after remembering a funny thing that happened between the two of you. It's all the small stuff really. I'm not sure where this one is going but it's taken awhile to get it to the right place. Every experience will bring us closer, to what exactly I'm not sure, but I'm certainly going to enjoy it.

Tis' the season of joy and love.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

I guess I have to wait for more details! Derek I am so happy for you!!

November 24, 2008 at 10:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home