Random musings from a guy who has been around the block once or twice...

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

'Bout time!


This is it! No - I'm not talking about Michael Jackson, I'm talking about joining the Mac revolution. After years of resistance and ponder - I am taking the big step this week and replacing my PC with an iMac. All year I have been putting it off - waiting for when they would announce the new models for 2010 and sure enough last week they did. Unexpectedly they are $100 cheaper and loaded with better features. It's like how could I not? Considering I use my PC for music, web surfing, some video action and MS Office - I know my iMac will be even better for all those things. Hopefully by this time next week I will be broadcasting live from my new toy...

1 Comments:

Blogger Adrian Chang said...

You are going to love it!

November 10, 2009 at 10:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home