Random musings from a guy who has been around the block once or twice...

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Tis The Season...

So it's been awhile since my last post - actually it's only been just over 6 weeks but it feels longer. I feel like I've been neglecting to tell you all that's been going on in my world. Not that my world is so important that you couldn't live 6 weeks without me giving you an update but you know...

As per my last post, it is true I am typing this out on my new iMac. It's such a great addition to my life. I went for my first "workshop" today at the Apple store. I signed up for the One to One service so I have a year of classes that I can go to where I can learn about all the wonderful things my little buddy can do. Today was about video editing with iMovie. I don't really shoot movies with my camera but I think I am going to start being that I know how play around with them now and make them cool. The class made me realize that I probably need a better camera, one that can shoot HD but it's not something high on my priorities. I have more workshops to attend in the next two weeks, hopefully I can remember everything I'm being shown. They always make it look so easy.

I met a boy about 6 weeks ago. We are in two different places so it's been an interesting experience thus far. Initially I threw myself into it full swing even though I didn't mean to. I wish I wouldn't wear my heart on my sleeve so much and actually breathe from time to time. Needless to say I ended up being disappointed when it turned out that he wasn't all that eager to make it into anything serious. I still see him from time to time and our text messages are still almost daily. I think I am wasting my time to be honest. Me from 5 years ago would have kicked his ass to the curb and been onto my next adventure but some sadistic part me seems to be holding on to this one.

Work is awesome. I love my job - I really do. It's that time of year when it gets all crazy and there's so much energy in the air. It's been a snowless season thus far so it really doesn't feel like Christmas just yet but I know the time is coming.

Well there you have it - a quick little snapshot into what's going on. The weekends for the rest of the month are full of parties and good times. Who knows what the next 4 weeks has in store but I know that it's going to be great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home